Author Topic: List of bugs bls fix goodmin.  (Read 1233 times)

Grichka Bogdanoff

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
List of bugs bls fix goodmin.
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:34:37 am »
List of Bugs that need to be fixed by the goodmin.

If you find a bug, post it in this thread including the error message if applicable.

If it is not already on the list then I will add them to the main lists so that the dev can see all the bugs neatly in one place.

1st post contains confirmed bugs

2nd post contain unconfirmed bugs

3rd post contains fixed bugs.

Current Bugs/Errors

• Founder resigned can't leave his alliance

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:34:26 am by Ittin »

Grichka Bogdanoff

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Re: List of bugs bls fix goodmin.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:34:47 am »
Unconfirmed Bugs

Things that don't have enough info or haven't been tested by me or things that might not even be bugs

• taxes once set to a value and then changed back to 0 still tax you???

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:53:36 pm by Ittin »

Grichka Bogdanoff

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:35:06 am »
Fixed Bugs and Errors

• The "Demobilize" Policy gives you 2k troops without losing training and gives you a 50% of increasing your growth for the low price of nothing. This is the BEST POLICY

• control panel for alliances leads to an error.

• Custom URLS for avatars and flags are switched, can no longer switch to the built-in flags and avatars,in the "world rankings". "region rankings" etc. page it shows your custom avatar/flag in place of the respective nation's flag http://puu.sh/rGcG6/abdbd41950.png

• special economic zone gives this error as do all the region specific policies:

• Currently have "Capitalist Economy" and "American relations" says:

Next month changes:

+2 due to communist economy.   
      KEK

• at the footer of the page it says "BLOC" instead of "Cold Conflict" and the HTML page name is named "Bloc4 2.0" LMAO nice job friend

• "free food for all" and "Found University" display '(calc)' instead of the cost of the policy

• when you are on the "economic policy" page or the "Domestic Policy" page, the "Market" button redirects you to the page you are currently on. (either Economic or Domestic)

• On any of the policy pages if you mouse over your "Available Budget" it displays:

Your budget increases every ten minutes, reaching 0.10% of your GDP ($(cash)k) after 12 hours. You may save up to 0.20% of your GDP ($(cash)k).

• when you mouseover Your tech level it will display just the number instead of "n weapons" for example it currently displays "10" and it should display "10 weapons"

• players start with -1 growth and you get "-1 million from unsustainable growth" which you should not have.

• On the "Alliance Ranking" page it displays "No" to "Accepting Applicants" while the alliance actually does accept.

• all the footer links link to .php links and are broken

• buying oil wells as middle east the first one costs less than $400k but displays a price of $500k buying the 2nd one cost $400k and displayed $566k Maybe the display is not accounting for the middle east bonus?

• conscripted 4 times and went from 30/100 training to -4/100 training

• food supply doesn't display how much food you are losing per turn, only how much you are gaining.

• quick replying to comms gives you an error:

• after recieving an application and accepting it and inviting them: they still show up in the applications list and can be accepted again getting this error:

• I spammed like 20+ foreign investments and then recieved this error going to the main page:

• airforce not working and giving an error when attacking 

• navy not working and giving an error when you attack

• Encourage Foreign Investment doesn't display RM cost.

• making guns does not cost research

• Phoneposters seems to be only able to see the "foreign policy" probably bugged to hell for phoneposters.

• Foreign Investment popup displays:
    Next month changes:
    (FI changes if free/mixed goes here)

• when you are at war the war area at the very bottom of the main page under military size displays "20" instead of "20k" or "20k Active Personnel"

• Legacy Uranium mine code triggers and gives you and error and steals your money

• there is a lone "}" tag in the military section of the main page of the person I  am at war with.

• chems display they cost research but don't

• on the foreign policy page if you are US aligned it displays options to spend Soviet points instead of US points (and i assume the opposite is true)

• people shouldn't be able to launch attacks if they have less than 5k troops (dmc won a war with only 1k soldiers vs my 5k soldiers >:( )

• chems should not be useable at AOE (dmc chem'd me over 80,000+ times in one turn >:( )

• land can be ceded inifinitely instead of only 3 times a turn

• land can be ceded regardless of region

• on the news and statistics page the "Global University Count" shows " " (empty)

• your MG production shows "+2 Tons from universities" instead of "-2"

• -$falseK money from alliance taxes

• when a nation is defeated their army doesnt jump back up to 10k it stays at 5k or less.

• on the world rankings page you cannot click on the alliance of the respective player.

• on any of the sub region ranking pages the alliance displayed of any nation is designated as none even if they are in an alliance.

• QOL is calculating incorrectly at start of turn someone had +2 for lit -2 for healthcare and went down 2% I had +2 for lit +2 for healthcare and I went up 3% QOL from literacy is most likely the problem

• price of buying the first research is 76 which should either be 50 or 75 and the cost of buying the 2nd reserach is 104 instead of 75 or 100, basically the formula is inccorect

• the title of the HTML page is "Cold conflict" instead of "Cold Conflict" conflict isn't capitalized

• when trying to be research and you do not have enough research there is no text that appears telling you "you do not have enough research", I assume there is no dialog as well if you successfully purchase research but I forgot lol. 

• economic recovery does not work displays but doesn't  change value

• I have lvl 6 petroleum refining tech and the display to my oil production stays the same. (values are changing the display is just bugged) 

• oil reserves are broken, oil is consumed but reserves do not go down 

• food displays gains and losses but isnt actually consumed

• FI now displays change but doesnt change actual values 

• attempted to prospect for more oil reserves and got this key error:

• buying prices for everything in the market is broken buying in bulk 20 is cheaper than buying the same amount in singles 

• when you have max ships it says "Your havy is at full strength!", It should be "navy" not "havy"

• when you buy universities the price of factories does not increase when they should

• reputation does not go below 0 if you are receiving negative rep per turn 

• negative money from the broken market not fixed. 

• attempting to make despot tanks without enough factories gives you a message that you do not have enough "weapon factories" when it should say "factories" 

• urban development subtracts 10% of the original land needed for factories instead of the current land used by factories.

• I have full approval at 100% and I attempt to purchase the free food for all policy and no message appears when I think it should give you  a message saying something about how your approval is already at its highest. 

• when you receive a news even after the red circle a "down arrow" appears next to it as if there was a drop down menu if you clicked it, but since no dropdown occurs it should be removed.

• when looking at other players nation pages under foreign policy at alliance it will show none AGAIN even if they are in an alliance. 

• bug when sending weapons:

• if someone trades you research you do not get a news event telling you someone sent you research 

• as a capitalist economy when you attempt to purchase free hospitals you do not get a message at all and instead should receive a message telling you that a capitalist economy cannot have free hospitals. 

• as a capitalist economy you can purchase the "Free Housing for the people" domestic policy even thought it says it's not available in free market economies.

• the initiatives for literacy and healthcare change the value of the rm cost but the display stays the same 

• cost of researching vaccines is incorrect

• tariffs don't work 

• spys are broken(still broken)

• dialog box when you mouse over your land doesn't tell you how much land does what ex: It does not show,   Mines take 500 km2 or how much food you get in every farmland of 500 km2

• oil from research shouldn't take from your reserves(still broken)

• when you try to purchase M1 Abrams from the US and do not have enough rep points it says you do not have enough rep with the Soviet Union(this might be the case for all the different types of things that the US sells)

• old spies made before the previous fix i think are broken, the newer spies display a picture and reside in your nation but they do not get infiltration per turn :
    Next month changes: (show next month changes)   

• whenever you are in a fight and somebody loses 0 troops it displays "0k" instead of what I would think should just say "0" or "zero"(the first part is fixed but the attacker sees this "enemy loses only 0 thousand soldiers!" when it should not say "thousand" if they lose zero troops

• when someone attacks you and loses the fight and your approval was at 100% it will jump over 100% and break your main page (YOU STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS)(( not sure if this is fixed or not))

• cant accept applications if the person who applied is still in another alliance

• alliance initiatives have no pop up dialog box to tell you what they do.

• trying to create new alliance when still (stuck) in current one 

• alliance initiatives are not working

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:34:34 am by Ittin »

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 07:28:46 am »
are done

>I spammed like 20+ foreign investments and then recieved this error going to the main page:
>after recieving an application and accepting it and inviting them: they still show up in the applications list and can be accepted again getting this error:
>conscripted 4 times and went from 30/100 training to -4/100 training
>On the "Alliance Ranking" page it displays "No" to "Accepting Applicants" while the alliance actually does accept.
>when you are on the "economic policy" page or the "Domestic Policy" page, the "Market" button redirects you to the page you are currently on. (either Economic or Domestic)
>On any of the policy pages if you mouse over your "Available Budget" it displays:
>when you mouseover Your tech level it will display just the number instead of "n weapons" for example it currently displays "10" and it should display "10 weapons"
>players start with -1 growth and you get "-1 million from unsustainable growth" which you should not have.

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 06:04:18 pm »
are fix

>at the footer of the page it says "BLOC" instead of "Cold Conflict" and the HTML page name is named "Bloc4 2.0" LMAO nice job friend

>"free food for all" and "Found University" display '(calc)' instead of the cost of the policy

>special economic zone gives this error

>Custom URLS for avatars and flags are switched, can no longer switch to the built-in flags and avatars,in the "world rankings". "region rankings" etc. page it shows your custom avatar/flag in place of the respective nation's flag http://puu.sh/rGcG6/abdbd41950.png

>all the footer links link to .php links and are broken

>buying oil wells as middle east the first one costs less than $400k but displays a price of $500k buying the 2nd one cost $400k and displayed $566k Maybe the display is not accounting for the middle east bonus?

>food supply doesn't display how much food you are losing per turn, only how much you are gaining.

>quick replying to comms gives you an error:

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 11:14:49 am »
are fix

>Phoneposters seems to be only able to see the "foreign policy" probably bugged to hell for phoneposters.

>Foreign Investment popup displays:
    Next month changes:
    (FI changes if free/mixed goes here)

>when you are at war the war area at the very bottom of the main page under military size displays "20" instead of "20k" or "20k Active Personnel"

>Legacy Uranium mine code triggers and gives you and error and steals your money

>there is a lone "}" tag in the military section of the main page of the person I  am at war with.

>chems display they cost research but don't

FlameandFury

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 12:35:49 pm »
> "+1% stability due to high approval"
> "-1% stability due to low approval in democracy"

dmc5

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 12:59:30 pm »
> "+1% stability due to high approval"
> "-1% stability due to low approval in democracy"
Not a bug. The first means that approval is higher than stab. And the second means that your overall approval is low.

Kronos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 05:40:07 am »
What's a goodmin?

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 11:09:37 am »
are fix

>on the foreign policy page if you are US aligned it displays options to spend Soviet points instead of US points (and i assume the opposite is true)
>people shouldn't be able to launch attacks if they have less than 5k troops
>chems should not be useable at AOE
>land can be ceded inifinitely instead of only 3 times a turn
>land can be ceded regardless of region
>on the news and statistics page the "Global University Count" shows " " (empty)
>your MG production shows "+2 Tons from universities" instead of "-2"
>news and statistic page shows the alliance of some player  as the nation of that player instead of their respective alliance
>-$falseK money from alliance taxes
>when a nation is defeated their army doesnt jump back up to 10k it stays at 5k or less.
>"News and statistic" page links to a "news.php" error
>on the world rankings page you cannot click on the alliance of the respective player.
>on any of the sub region ranking pages the alliance displayed of any nation is designated as none even if they are in an alliance.
>QOL is calculating incorrectly at start of turn someone had +2 for lit -2 for healthcare and went down 2% I had +2 for lit +2 for healthcare and I went up 3% QOL from literacy is most likely the problem
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:52:40 am by Lapras »

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 06:03:23 pm »
fixies

>the title of the HTML page is "Cold conflict" instead of "Cold Conflict" conflict isn't capitalized
>when you buy universities the price of factories does not increase when they should
>I have lvl 6 petroleum refining tech and the display to my oil production stays the same. (values are changing the display is just bugged)
>when trying to be research and you do not have enough research there is no text that appears telling you "you do not have enough research", I assume there is no dialog as well if you successfully purchase research but I forgot lol.
>economic recovery does not work displays but doesnt  change value
>oil reserves are broken, oil is consumed but reserves do not go down
>food displays gains and losses but isnt actually consumed
>FI now displays change but doesnt change actual values

Grichka Bogdanoff

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 07:16:04 pm »
since the dev has brain damage im going to post the bugs that are """"fixed"""". (half of these aren't even fixed tbh.)

>when you receive a news even after the red circle a "down arrow" appears next to it as if there was a drop down menu if you clicked it, but since no dropdown occurs it should be removed.
>when looking at other players nation pages under foreign policy at alliance it will show none AGAIN even if they are in an alliance.
>if someone trades you research you do not get a news event telling you someone sent you research
>bug when sending weapons
>whenever you are in a fight and somebody loses 0 troops it displays "0k" instead of what I would think should just say "0" or "zero"
>when you try to purchase M1 Abrams from the US and do not have enough rep points it says you do not have enough rep with the Soviet Union(this might be the case for all the different types of things that the US sells)
>as a capitalist economy when you attempt to purchase free hospitals you do not get a message at all and instead should receive a message telling you that a capitalist economy cannot have free hospitals.
>the initiatives for literacy and healthcare change the value of the rm cost but the display stays the same
>as a capitalist economy you can purchase the "Free Housing for the people" domestic policy even thought it says it's not available in free market economies.
>oil from research shouldn't take from your reserves
>tariffs don't work

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 08:18:35 pm »
fxies::

>when you receive a news even after the red circle a "down arrow" appears next to it as if there was a drop down menu if you clicked it, but since no dropdown occurs it should be removed.
>when looking at other players nation pages under foreign policy at alliance it will show none AGAIN even if they are in an alliance.
>if someone trades you research you do not get a news event telling you someone sent you research
>bug when sending weapons
>whenever you are in a fight and somebody loses 0 troops it displays "0k" instead of what I would think should just say "0" or "zero"
>when you try to purchase M1 Abrams from the US and do not have enough rep points it says you do not have enough rep with the Soviet Union(this might be the case for all the different types of things that the US sells)
>as a capitalist economy when you attempt to purchase free hospitals you do not get a message at all and instead should receive a message telling you that a capitalist economy cannot have free hospitals.
>the initiatives for literacy and healthcare change the value of the rm cost but the display stays the same
>as a capitalist economy you can purchase the "Free Housing for the people" domestic policy even thought it says it's not available in free market economies.
>oil from research shouldn't take from your reserves
>tariffs don't work

Lapras

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 12:17:52 pm »
>when someone attacks you and loses the fight and your approval was at 100% it will jump over 100% and break your main page (YOU STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS)(( not sure if this is fixed or not))
>>cant accept applications if the person who applied is still in another alliance
>alliance initiatives have no pop up dialog box to tell you what they do.
>trying to create new alliance when still (stuck) in current one
>alliance initiatives are not working
>when someone attacks you and loses the fight and your approval was at 100% it will jump over 100% and break your main page (YOU STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS)(( not sure if this is fixed or not))

fixies